Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

new hair by me

wohooo.....!! anybody there? twit twit! huhux ^^
tgk atas un da taw i nk ckp sal pe kan...ya rite..i juz done my haircut..huhux as i said before..
hope my hair will b same as i want but unfortunately, bcuz of my hair is to0 NIPIS n MAYBE will botak so uncle ckp, i cant make it shorter ,if not my face will look weird..huhux  soo00..he suggest 2 me diz anti hair loss product from REVLON..so0..i juz wait 4 d rite tyme 2 buy dat..(tnggu ad duit sbnarnye) huhux







yup...diz is my hair now...so0..dun drink n drive okeyh..^^ 

n diz is d product dat i use now to0 make my hair more thick so dat i can cut my hair shorter..hahahax 
im crying when i cut diz short,so0 u think im gonna cut shorter then diz??!! 


...<3 bby blogger <3...


No comments:

Post a Comment