Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

sunshineee......^^

u r my shine shinee...my only sunshinee.....hehex...
maybe yall akn ckp 'ekeleh..mcm dye sowng ade bf nk showoff2 bf dye/poyo gler minah nie,bajet hot je/
xnk amek taw pown'...n fyi...mmg i sowng je pown ade bf n he's my only bf!!! / i mmg poyo n i mmg hot..u je xtaw / n put ur ass out of my blog okyeh...^^ hehex let d pix tell d stories..

 its new hair after my hair suddenly being straighten..:P

my boy..who is handsome...hot!! n so hot!! hahax lol.. i am soooo proud 2 have him as my HUBBY!!
i luv u darl...^^

 edited by me...since i dun have much pix wit my bubu..:( but its gorgeous i think.. lalalala

edited...again...^^

and again....juz thought we're hot enough..hahahahax XD

.....miz lollypop....

No comments:

Post a Comment